To Think About

If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily. ~Gerald Good

Monday, February 21, 2011

Maybe I should try a different approach

What about if I don't try to write so much each day? Better to be brief and present than leave a big gaping hole...


Today was a good day, nothing remarkable to make it note worthy really, but a good day nevertheless. They're mostly good days I have to say which is why I'm so grateful all the time!


When I was running late for work, I didn't have to wait for coffee - the barista started making my familiar order as I walked into the cafe.
I had dinner with my son - yes we live in the same house but at his age he is always off doing things, so it is lovely to sit at the dining table and swap stories about our day.
And after just taking Maggie for a short walk I really appreciate this weather - warm days so that short sleeves can be worn and cold nights which requires a light blanket to sleep. It was stinking hot just a couple of weeks ago and it will be cold soon enough so for now, it's time to rejoice!


I love Mondays!



Happiness is itself a kind of gratitude.Joseph Wood Krutch






1 comment: