To Think About

If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily. ~Gerald Good

Friday, February 25, 2011

My favourite time

My very favourite time of the week is Friday late afternoon. I'm home from work and I have shaken the week off and have this wonderful feeling of time and opportunity. Two whole days that are all mine to spend as I wish. Of course the days go by in a flash and by Sunday evening I'm reflecting on all the things that I didnt get done, but that never alters I I feel the very next Friday.


So here I am late on a Friday night, and I've been pottering around doing my own thing. I'll go to bed soon relaxed and happy. Refer to yesterday's post...have I done any of those things? I've read a few chapters, I've caught up on a favourite TV show, I've blogged and I've watered, so maybe I have...but not enough.


Tomorrow morning a bike ride and then I'm going to tackle that knitting. The garden? Mmm We'll see.
But for now I'm so grateful for the possibilities the weekend holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment