To Think About

If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily. ~Gerald Good

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Another Day

Today I should have been full of busy-ness but I wasn't! I started my day playing World of Warcraft online with my daughter, then went to lunch with work colleagues to celebrate a birthday and came home feeling full and tired. A lie down with my book was required and  then a couple of phone calls and more playing Warcraft with my good friend from Adelaide (Yes I know you might be wondering why a couple of 50 year old women are engaged in an online adventure game  - its our form of catching up over coffee - we've been doing it for over 4 years and we love it) It does however suck up a lot of time and hours can literally sail by. The result of my day was that very little got done - certainly nothing from my holiday 'to do list'. Shame shame...


I have wonderful friends, a wonderful daughter and a house full of unfinished business! Aren't I a lucky girl?


Oh I did start the day taking Maggie for a walk. Well I try to walk, she tries to smell and widdle her way around the neighbourhood. I took a photo so you could see her at work...



No comments:

Post a Comment