To Think About

If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily. ~Gerald Good

Sunday, January 16, 2011

How can I lose track of the days already?

It's stayed hot and the cool breeze that came in last night lost its way tonight.


I'm so appreciative of the fact that:

  • I'm still on holidays
  • I have had time to read 3 books this week
  • I have a beautiful friend Karen had celebrated birthday today
With good things come the down side as well. I'm actually at the stage in my holidays that I'm feeling guilty for not doing anything from my job list today..I did read 12 job applications though so that's something surely. Relaxing really relaxing is obviously hard for me.
And I'm of course sad that I'm not in the same state as Karen to share her birthday with her. We did play Warcraft together for about an hour though so that wasn't a bad replacement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment