To Think About

If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily. ~Gerald Good

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 1 Part 2

Things I'm grateful for today:
  1. The mild weather that made garden digging okay
  2. Having dinner with my kids
  3. The takeaway coffee I bought this afternoon
It's an interesting thing that as I lay in bed last night going through my day and highlighting the things that brought me good feelings, I found it hard for the first time in ages - I'm on holidays - everything should make me feel good! Is it because I know I'm putting this out there for anyone to read that my brain is filtering my selections? Watch this space!
I found this quote the other day and wondered about how true it was for me...what do you think?

Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone.  ~G.B. Stern

No comments:

Post a Comment