To Think About

If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily. ~Gerald Good

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 3

This is harder than I thought...I am used to doing this last thing at night when Ive turned the light off and am just about to go to sleep. What I'm doing now is going through the exercise and then committing my list to memory so I can type them here the next day. Ill try taking the laptop to bed for a while!


Anyway last night I felt grateful for:

  1. having a mum who turned 87 today and is still pretty fit and very much on the ball
  2. being on holidays
  3. having a 21 year old son who tells me he loves me before he goes to bed
I am one lucky girl!


If you count all your assets, you always show a profit.  ~Robert Quillen

No comments:

Post a Comment